It gets back to what I said a while back about torrent downloads
speeds being limited to your upload speed. As Mike explained, you may
occasionally come across a particularly fast uploader, but much more
common is that you connect with a bunch of users like yourself, thus
limiting your download speeds.

Anyway, unless you're in a big hurry it doesn't matter. The sharing
goes on in the background. Just leave it on overnight.