On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, mike wrote:
Correction from me and for you....I had read he had taken the mac because of
the appeal of the hardware.  The register reports that he chose the mac
because quote 'I thought of the three it was the easiest'.

There's a new article at ComputerWorld reporting essentially the same
thing, plus it has a bit more details about the exact hardware and OS
revisions being used for each of the 3 target platforms.

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9072959&source=NLT_PM&nlid=8

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Michael Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>