Actually they measure only B and C class airports which are some of our busier airports.

I usually fly out of a Class (I don't know) airport which is a local feeder to Atlanta.

There are only less than a half dozen flights out and they are all on Delta so do not think we have that many lost Laptops here.

Stewart