My wife, aka Sweetie, is having an issue with Word Perfect,
Windows XP and apparently Avery Labels.  A month or two ago,
she had someone make labels for a newsletter she sends out.
Now whenever she tries to print something out, she has to
say okay to a dialog box asking for for the label stock.
If I try to make plain 8.5x11 the default, it is okay until
I restart WordPerfect and then it is set back to the same
Avery label stock.

Thinking about this while I write this out, maybe the thing
to do is check the settings for the printer in the control
panel.

--
Take care  | This clown speaks for himself, his job doesn't
Wayne D.   | supply this, at least not directly