H'mmmm.  This might be the problem I was having using Avery cardstock to
make business cards.  Could never get them aligned correctly, so one card
might not have my name, another, missing the phone number, etc. Was using
Wordperfect as well.   But then again, I have all sorts of computer
problems, ongoing printer problems, so guess the possibilities for what is
wrong in this case is approaching a google.

Randall