No, it wasn't. This is what I was talking about, you simply buy what Apple's
lawyers are selling.  The site said they were going after the itunes library
file, not anything to do with the DRM.  Does your mac fan boi baaa sound
anything like the WFB baaa?  I would suspect so, both tools for the man!

Mike

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Tom Piwowar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >The problem is, the wiki site wasn't circumventing DRM.
>
> It was discussing it. Under DMCA merely doing that is a crime.

Make sure you support your local CarbonONset programs!