How often do you fly?

Did you know that airlines regularly edit movies that get shown on airplanes?

One of the reasons is that their customer base is really wide.

Some stuff is just not appropriate for certain people.

If that is what their customer base wants let them sell it. Does that mean I have to buy from them?

I prefer to buy from Amazon not Walmart.

You are free to shop wherever you want. Walmart appeals to a different customer base.

Stewart