if AMD' and dual core are ok for online gaming, the Compaqs from office depot
are extremely inexpensive, and a very good start point.  an upgrade video card
may be necessary.  the very nice price units do not pop up on line, but they
are there when called by part number and only for the week the brochure is
valid.  the brochure can be found online.

 they deliver(at least to my house) for no charge.  i do pay sales tax.

these guys have a lot of components, and pretty good descriptions.
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Home.jsp  over 200 mb, over 200video cards.

regards

jer