Oh and aside from not wanting to sit behind Tom at the movies:

http://www.jr.com/akr8-surround-pc-headphone/pe/TBS_AKR8/#productTabDetails

Some argue the merits of such headphones, others hear a considerable
difference between these and regular headphones.

Fact: Tom should stop calling people fools every time he disagrees with
someone, his opinion is not fact no matter how much he wants to to be.

Mike

--
Make sure you support your local CarbonONset programs!