> So you agree with Bush on the unwinding of the Iraq war, that it should
> be done responsibly, not the hasty withdrawal that Obama campaigned on.

What hasty withdrawal?

Here is what Obama said in an NYT op-ed last July:

"As I've said many times, we must be as careful getting out of Iraq as we
were careless getting in. We can safely redeploy our combat brigades at a
pace that would remove them in 16 months. That would be the summer of 2010 -
two years from now, and more than seven years after the war began. After
this redeployment, a residual force in Iraq would perform limited missions:
going after any remnants of Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia, protecting American
service members and, so long as the Iraqis make political progress, training
Iraqi security forces."

The Army has estimated that Iraqi forces would be ready to take over this
year, but our forces would not be drawn down until next year under the plan
he campaigned with.

So I ask again, what hasty withdrawal?