It is more complicated than that.  Funding must be identified for future
capacity as well as current or new users will be shut out.  So we added
a modest increase in the new capacity of the new plant.  Also, when the
state and federal government shut down those grant funds, they left
municipal systems hanging out there, most of them not even aware of it.
This is a recipe for public health disasters.  If those municipal
systems fail while the operators chase funding/financing sources, many
people will be at risk of some serious diseases.  Finally, what
predictable waste did I report?

Thank you,

Mark Snyder