Maybe you got me wrong. I took it for quite awhile. But after a time you begin to realize others would love to deal with the crap while you're tired of it. So let them. Happiest move I've ever made in my life. By the way, is there a Secretary of Beachs? I love hanging out at the beach nowdays. In fact, on my way to Maui in a couple weeks. And then the big island to see the telescopes.

Jeff M