Maybe you got me wrong. I took it for quite awhile. But after a time you begin to realize others would love to deal with the crap while you're tired of it. So let them.

No, I didn't get you wrong.  You are clear as crystal.  I got the
message, check, 10-4, five by five.

OK, you're on the beach.  You think that means you're out of the
game?  Think again.

The game has co-opted you.  You love it so much that you are
actually posting in this thread.  You can't give it up and you
freaking know it.  You hear that giant sucking sound?  It ain't
the waves, dude.  You don't have to post here but you know
you want to, OK.