You named the problem right there.

Adobe usually overprices their stuff by a ton.

Stewart

At 08:28 PM 8/6/2009, you wrote:
> You mean like ordering the $700 program when the $90 program works
> just as well?

It seems like the only solution template Tom has: let the inmates run the
asylum.  He sees Nurse Ratched in manager's offices everywhere.

I found a solution to my $450 drama queen problem.  I was able to get an
upgrade version for her at a fraction of the cost, which I didn't think I
could do this morning (not before Adobe wasted 20 minutes of my life by
having me chase down phantom non-profit discounts, which could have been
avoided if they just put the qualifying budget limit in the damn program
brochure!).

She gets to feel important and I get to wash my hands of the situation on
the cheap.  Everyone wins.

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82