On Aug 6, 2009, at 8:13 PM, Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:
You mean like ordering the $700 program when the $90 program works just as well?

Good example. Imperial IT management always assumes that they know how to do everybody's job better than the people who were hired to do the job.

I have actually had an Imperial IT manager ask me why not fire all the graphic artists. He actually believed that one of his staff could do all that in his spare time.

Why was management so stupid to hire all these phony experts when all they needed was one Imperial IT department? Dammit we are going to get rid of all those pesky managers too. All we really need is one Imperial IT department!!! IT über alles!