Tom 80% of the population go to megachurches.

However 80% of our churches are smaller single staff churches.

The only paid staff is me and I am there whenever they want me and do a lot of work at home also.

Churches cannot be run like businesses. They are churches whole different ball game.

By the way the management of any church is the parishioners!

Stewart