> Good example. Imperial IT management always assumes that they know how
> to do everybody's job better than the people who were hired to do the
> job.

Tom is certified by the National Association of Petulance.  He knows what
he's talking about.

I would love to see Tom's client list one day.  I suspect there is a strong
correlation between companies that were doing OK, which then suddenly found
themselves so overwhelmed by the repair costs from water fixtures being
thrown through windows, that they had no choice but to go under.