Very true.  Both sides have their agitators.

I do think it's insane that some representatives have refused to give any
time to their constituents when that is the very reason they have a month
off.  What are we paying them for if they spend this month only with paying
business leaders and not the ones who voted them in.  Tom posted that link
to Frank asking what planet a questioner was from and while I think Frank is
a first class boob, I give him credit for having the meeting when many of
his colleagues have hidden under their desks.