> Very true.  Both sides have their agitators.
>
> I do think it's insane that some representatives have refused to give any
> time to their constituents when that is the very reason they have a month
> off.

There is some merit to that point of view, but, at the same time, it seems like
a town hall "meeting" at which the shouters won't let the representatives
respond is pretty much a waste of everyone's
time. Again, the shouters must share some of the blame if Congressmen are
hiding in their offices. None of them would be doing so if the attendees would
state their questions/concerns coherently and
listen to the responses. The representatives shouldn't be hiding, and the
shouters shouldn't be shouting. Nothing is accomplished.