On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Eric S. Sande<esa...@erols.com> wrote:

> Pfizer can pay a $2.3B fine and it's just the cost of doing business.

  Yet there are those, and they are legion, that prefer Pfizer and
their ilk to run the healthcare system, and in many instances resist
attempts to have controls and oversight placed over those
corporations.

> Something is rotten in Denmark, here, folks.

  Yes, and thank goodness that our current administration has had the
audacity to be willing to stir the pot on a stew that has needed
stirring for a long, long time.

  Steve