You sound like healthy is a permanent state Jeff. O=Please consider that all of
us, regardless of how narcisit we are, will lose our health sooner or later,
sometimes sooner. So we canĀ“t exclue ourselves to being among the unhealthy.
The same for being poor. Anyone is above the possibility? Ithink it is funny
when people talked about poor and unhealthy as being the other...

Marcio