On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Jeff Wright<jswri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds like paradise.  Why aren't you living there?

  I was just waiting for the old "love it or leave it" bullshit to
start.  Why can't an intelligent and respectful conversation take
place without descending into the pit of old worn out saws such as
that?

  Why don't you go on the internet, or seek the information anywhere
you choose to, to discover how abysmal the overall health care in the
United States really is, especially when viewed in light of our
extreme financial wealth?

  Does our government lie and distort the truth?  Does our current
administration lie and distort the truth?  Did our most recent
previous administration lie and distort the truth, or is such the sole
provence of Cuba or any other nation that is not our own?  Please stop
this silliness.

  Steve