>       We ain't govmuent then whats be we? I don't work in a labor camp.
I'm
> not forced into an army. Hell I'm not even made to feed the chickens.
> Damn, how did this govment I'm not a part of get so out of control?
>
>       By the way, next time you feel we aren't all the government, lets
see
> what happens when no one votes. Then we're talking revolution.

Every year we work longer and longer to pay the guvmint our tax burden and
every year we become less free as more laws are passed that restrict our
freedom just a little bit more than last year.

At this point, you're in the pot and think the water temperature is just
fine.  You won't think anything is wrong until the soup's done.