Now here I totally agree with you. But we, the government, is mostly the problem. We make new laws on knee jerk reactions. We rarely take old laws off the books. Corporations constantly want more and more for their work force $, and we seem to feel it's our responsibility to give it to them while COEs are making hundreds of millions of $ in bonuses. We have to blame ourselves because we're letting them do it. On the healthcare issue, I'm for providing for everyone. However I'm totally against the insurance industry. Do I realistically think there's anything I can do about that? No. I had mentioned before that I have congestive heart failure. After being diagnosed I paid all my medical bills and prescriptions myself. I didn't mind. I've always thought if you need something you pay for it. It wasn't till 4 years later and put in the ICU that some lady filled out a bunch of paperwork for me and now I get SSI and Washington STATE pays all my medical bills. I'm not going to complain. I didn't realize they would do that, but now that they are my money gets filtered into the economy in different areas. Regardless of who gets it, sooner or later it's going to end up there and not in my pocket. Why, because I like THINGS.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726