I read carefully your uninformed bullshit.  You cry someone misunderstands
what you say just when you know they've got it exactly, stick and move,
never admit you are wrong.   You tell me I'm lying and I'm the guy who needs
to explain?  You have no clue what you are talking about clearly, you've run
android and the moto droid over the coals and you have not one clue what it
can or can't do.  Your opinions are worthless because they aren't based on
fact, just some warped view you hold regardless of truth.  I truly feel
sorry for any clients you have asking for advice from you.  It's like having
a rude obnoxious Cliff Claven for a consultant.

Does it matter what phone I'm running?  You'll just say you don't believe me
again and of course have zero to back it up.  Try something new, go out and
learn something about the subject, get back to us when you've educated
yourself.