On Nov 7, 2009, at 8:38 PM, mike wrote:
I read carefully your uninformed bullshit. You cry someone misunderstands what you say just when you know they've got it exactly, stick and move,
never admit you are wrong...

Precisely my point. Asked to present facts, Mike responds with a long incoherent rant. Q.E.D.

I me really hoping that Android is a success. Apple needs the competition and Google is known for doing good work. However I do think Verizon's ads are off the mark and anybody posting here about the Driod's super powers before the product even shipped was just being silly.