From:    mike <xha...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Moto droid by Andy ihnatko

In answer to your specific question, at the time I sent the last email where I said I want to be able to multitask, I was answering an email, on three IRC networks (talking in two channels actively), on IM with a friend in London and checking twitter for a search I'd done. If I'm on IRC on the iphone, I can't switch back and forth to IM without shutting down the other
app...I can't answer an email without shutting down other apps.
Disconnecting from IM and IRC every time I want to read an email would be tiresome, I've done it. I like my little cell phone world I can create on a phone I can multitask on, do I *need* it? Of course not. But combine that advantage on a network that is MUCH cheaper and I'm very satisfied with my
choice knowing I've lost some things and gained some things.