If you look for obvious revolutionary new, you will not see the impact.
Jobs gave us a clue: standing on their shoulders.  His intent, I believe
is to change how consumers, maybe businesses as well, view the hand
held, wireless and portable device market by putting it together to add
more value.  Don't know how it will play out, but I will be watching to
see what Apple does and how they do it.

I am not dismissing it, as you seem to be Mike, because I think watching
will be fun and I will learn from it.

Thank you,
Mark Snyder