He is up tight because I said it is not reality yet until it hits the shelves.

I say that about anything until it hits retail shelves.

The Windows Mobile 7 phone is not reality until it hits store shelves.

In my opinion the phone I most want to look at the Motorola Devour is not reality until it hits store shelves. (All I can find is a stupid dummy phone to look at.)

Stewart