This smart phone thing is getting competitive.

Verizon has just announced that it is dropping the prices on it's Palm offerings (sure enough I can now get a Palm Pre for free.) Plus they are dropping the added charge for using it as a WIFI hotspot (on it's 3g network, was an added $40 a month))

So these choices are getting harder.

The free wifi hotspot would be great for traveling. My wife could use it to check her email while traveling, no need for a separate data plan for a computer.

Too many choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!