+1 to both - review of name and address the NTLM issue since ACF is getting closer to where an actual 0.1 release could be considered.

-- Jack Krupansky

From: "Grant Ingersoll" <grant.ingers...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 1:35 PM
To: <connectors-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Pick your preferred name

ACF passed the Incubator vote.

My question to the community is do you want me to go to the Board and ask for advice on this since the Board ultimately approves any podling graduating? One Director weighed in on the vote saying the Board wouldn't care, but in my view it was not an official opinion.

I was actually thinking about asking the board for two things:
1. View of the name
2. Whether they have guidance on our repeated request about NTLM and it's inclusion in any ACF release. I believe someone was slated to engage with us a few months back, but I don't believe anyone has reached out to us yet.

Thoughts?

-Grant