The general consensus from Board members expressing an opinion (and it was not
a call for a binding vote, so it is not officially a Board decision, but is
rather the opinion of a couple of Board members) was that the name is less than
ideal, but no action by the Board should be taken to stop it.  That being said,
those who did express an opinion felt the name was less than ideal.   Several
other ASF Members also felt it was a less than ideal name.

Also, my two cents: The views of these Board members at this time should not be
construed to be the views of some future Board reviewing a TLP Graduation
request.  In other words, the Board is elected once a year.  Opinions could
change enough that they could still say no to the name in the future.  Short of
graduation vote, I don't see a way around that.  I don't think you would get
the Board to vote on a future event of this nature that binds some future Board
to a particular position.

So, I guess it is up to the community at this point.

I personally feel ManifoldCF is the best choice at this point, as it removes
the risk around the genericness of ACF and also removes the trademark concern
around the 2nd most popular name choice of Manifold.  I don't like Yukon or
Macon as I think they are too generic in the broader world (GMC Yukon, Yukon
Territories, Macon GA) such that our SEO is limited, thereby making it harder
for people to find us.  At the same time, the current vote has passed not just
here, but also up the chain, so if it goes forward, so be it.

-Grant