News should be posted on the JIRA issue.  For now, it's being handled
internally.  Seems we aren't the only ones w/ the issue and apparently MINA has
been shipping with it.

-Grant

On Sep 15, 2010, at 5:51 PM, Karl Wright wrote:

> Any news on this?
> Karl
>

> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-80 has been created to track
>> the NTLM issue.  Sam Ruby is working w/ the ASF attorneys on this.  I don't
>> know how long it will take.  In a separate thread, we should discuss
>> workarounds/fallback plans so that we are prepared either way.
>>
>> -Grant
>>
>> On Sep 13, 2010, at 2:25 PM, Karl Wright wrote:
>>
>>> +1 to both.
>>>
>>> Karl

>> getting

http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem docs using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search