Hi Simon,
+               boolean P2P [readwrite]
+
+                       This option allows to enable or disable the support
+                       for P2P wireless network also known as WiFi Direct.
+
+                       When P2P is enabled scanning will scan for P2P peer
+                       clients as well.

Ok

+
+               string P2PIdentifier [readwrite]
+
+                       This option allows to set the name of the device
+                       used in P2P communication.

Why not using system's hostname directly? At least as a default value.
I remember we had the same discussion about wifi tethering SSID.
Btw, you might add that this is available only for wifi technology.

Br,

Tomasz