Hi Simon,

I am not completely aware of P2P stuff, so some of my comments might be bogus.

Attached to this mail are three
patches which outline the needed modifications to support group formation (with
GO
negotiation and autonoumous group support). It would be great if you can take a
look at
the patches and tell me what you think about the proposal. I tried to not break
the API in
any part and to build upon existing things.

Technolgy and Service part looks ok to me.
The group thing looks complicated: a lot to do in user side.
Wouldn't it be possible simplify it? (default group, etc...)
It might even be wise to solve the simplest use case of p2p, so without such group interface.

Btw, in case a connman device get's invited to connect: how would it be handled? It probably requires agent stuff here.

One thing which is missing is the service discovery functional. I am not sure
wether this
is something which belongs into connman or should be better provided by some
other
component.

Underlying wifi daemon (wpa_supplicant) should handle that. I don't know how much wpa_supplicant supports about P2P though.

Br,

Tomasz