Somewhat puzzled by parameters of the question.  It's an arbitrary distinction
but I've only encountered "Pleasure Vest" in ECD dances here so that's how I
thought of it.

Also are you asking for both unclear on whenther you're asking for both
threesome Sicilians and three couple set dances.

Anyway, here's an animation of Gary Roodman's threesome Sicilian or longways,
"Emma Turns Three", which is beloved in Los Angeles and popular elsewhere.  No
contra corners, lots of action, potentially disorienting.  No swing, though.
https://youtu.be/Y4snWTAaCps

For a three-couple set with some zip - but a ceilidh, not a contra, attitude to
swinging - I like "Around One"

AROUND ONE
>From Hugh Rippon's "The Willow Tree"  Easy, ceilidh
3-couple longways, 32-bar New England single reels
(Gives "reel de Ti-Jean" and "Green Mountain Petronella")

A1: Lines go forward and back then cross to the other side THUS:
      middles turn right hand one and a half WHILE
      ends do a half right and left four around them (hence the title)

A2: Repeat to place.

B1: Right hand star for six; left hand star for six.

B2: 1s down the middle to the bottom while the others move up and swing.

My own "Palindrome Date Triplet" is useful for swing practice for beginners
but there's very little more to it than that.

http://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/thecallersbox/dance.php?id=16632

Sorry if this is no help.

-- Alan