Hi Louise,
        Here are some more ideas:

Alamo Triad http://www.kempt.net/~entropy/zcs/zcs-part-4.pdf
This is a three couple progressive contra dance - not sure if that comes within
your parameters as the three couples are in a triangle.

Olympiad (by Ian Nichols and Julia Dean) is a Sicilian Circle for Trios with
Stars, Heys and a Right-Hand-High-Left-Hand-Low
Not sure where I got that one - e-mail me if you would like the instructions.

Double Take is a dance for Trios, but they are in a Square - again not sure if
that is relevant to your situation:
http://contrafusion.co.uk/Dances/FormationsDances.html#DoubleTake

        They are all fun dances that I call regularly.

            Happy dancing,
                   John

John Sweeney, Dancer, England   j...@modernjive.com 01233 625 362 & 07802 940
574