I was thinking of 3 facing 3 progressive dances when I saw this request.

These dances are fun and energetic but have limited applications, for when
there is a significant gender imbalance.  Superbowl Monday was an idea to
deal with the odd phenomenon at the St. Louis contra dance on Superbowl
Sundays, there were always a lot more gents than ladies at the dance which
takes place in the Monday club.

Superbowl Monday  3 facing 3, 2 gents, 1 lady in the middle
A1 Ladies allemande left 1 1/2
     Ladies pick a neighbor to swing
A2 Swinging Gents  Allemande left 1 1/2
     Scoop partner, star promenade, butterfly whirl
B1 Idle gent balance and swing partner (end swing facing other partner)
B2 3 circle left
     3 zig left, pass, zag right (gent that just swung his partner leads
out left to start zig)

3 facing 3, 2 ladies and a gent.
A1 Gents allemande left 1 1/2
     Pick a neighbor to swing
A2 Swinging ladies allemande right 1 1/2
     Scoop your guy star promenade, butterfly whirl
B1 Idle lady balance and swing partner
B2 3 circle left
     Zig left, pass, zag right (gent leads out to the left)