For 3-facing-3's, I've been a fan of Tom Hinds' "Haste to the
Divorce". A distinctive and very easy dance. I like "Tollway Trio" by
Diane Burton, but usually it's been too complex for the crowd. And of
course there's "Walpole Cottage" by Pat Shaw, though that requires
special music.

My favorite non-contra-corners triplets are "Ted's Triplet #3",
"Beneficial Triplet" by Al Olson, "Proofreader's Triplet" by Al Olson,
and "Star Chase" (the version with the B1 swing) by Al Olson. Of mine,
"Right and Left Triplet" has gotten decent feedback.

Good luck,
-Chris Page
Los Angeles, CA