From: Joseph Erhard-Hudson via Contra Callers
<contracallers@lists.sharedweight.net>
Sent: 15 May 2024 18:34
To: Shared Weight Contra Callers <contracallers@lists.sharedweight.net>
Subject: [Callers] Aurora O’More

This title and concept for a dance burst into my head during the recent
auroras.

It ought to have shifting wavy lines, of course, and is there a way to have an
orbit around a star?  Ooh! A hands across star where a pair spits out and goes
outward and into orbit…

Anyway, I don’t have the compositional chops to develop it in a timely way, but
I would love to see it exist. If my notion inspires anyone to write it, hooray.

-Joseph