Hi Joseph et al.

Saw this today, and here's what I came up with:

Mescolanza (4 face four), Couples swap sides each time, start facing up and
down

A1: Opposite Larks Allemande Left 1.5 (8), Opposites swing (8) face across;
A2: Larks Allemande left (with line buddy lark) to short waves across (8),
Balance (4), with the one in your right hand (original diagonal opposite)
Allemande right about 7/8 (to place larks in the center);
B1: Larks hands across star left WHILE Robins orbit cw half way to meet
partners (8) take partners by the right hand to form two waves that cross
in the middle, Waves balance right and and left (4) and everyone slide
right past their partner (a la Rory O' More (4);
B2: Partners Balance and Swing, and face original direction of dance (16).

Needs a field test, of course. But if you like it, you can name it.
Critiques and requests for clarifications welcome.

Greg