Originally I had a slightly different B1/B2, which allowed a bit more
time, at the expense of losing one Rory slide. Here it is in full, although
just the second half is different:

Aurora O’More
Becket
A1 (8) Rights and lefts
   (8) Left hand star
A2 (8) Women allemande left once around WHILE men turn out and orbit clockwise halfway
         to short wavy lines (right hand with neighbour)
   (8) Balance right and left, then Rory O'More slide right
B1 (8) Balance left and right, then pass through on the left diagonal to a new wavy line (right
       hand to new neighbour, women left hands in the middle)
   (4) Balance in line
   (4) Allemande right just halfway
B2 (8) Men allemande left once around WHILE women orbit clockwise halfway
   (8) Swing partner

Note the start of B1. Instead of the slide left, you instead move forward on the left diagonal to a new wavy line (this diagonal pass through is from Eleanor's Reel by Bill Olson). I have not tried this version, but I think this diagonal
movement would feel a bit like the second half of a Rory slide.

I actually discarded this version because I though that the explicit allemande halfway in 4 steps at the end of B1 would be too slow. Maybe I should try it out.

Peter