If I'll have a heap dump, how can you find out what are the types of the nodes
that are saved there?
This is an example of a histogram I took in a different run:
1:      32272719      774545256
org.opendaylight.yangtools.yang.data.impl.schema.builder.impl.ImmutableLeafNodeBuilder$ImmutableLeafNode
   2:      24618033      590832792
org.opendaylight.yangtools.util.SharedSingletonMap$Unordered
   3:      15800515      512288528  [Ljava.lang.Object;
   4:      16921694      406120656
org.opendaylight.yangtools.yang.data.impl.schema.builder.impl.ImmutableContainerNodeBuilder$ImmutableContainerNode
   5:      15114335      362744040
org.opendaylight.yangtools.util.ImmutableOffsetMap$Unordered
   6:       2565625      306451360  [C
   7:       7655438      244974016
org.opendaylight.yangtools.yang.data.api.YangInstanceIdentifier$NodeIdentifierWithPredicates
   8:       5640289      225611560  java.math.BigInteger
   9:       7645644      183495456
org.opendaylight.yangtools.yang.data.impl.schema.builder.impl.ImmutableMapEntryNodeBuilder$ImmutableMapEntryNode
  10:       7492069      179809656
org.opendaylight.yangtools.yang.data.impl.schema.builder.impl.ImmutableChoiceNodeBuilder$ImmutableChoiceNode

The types are already normalized to YANG Nodes instead of Flow,Interface,etc.
So if I'll have an actual heap dump, how can I extract from that the real
entities?