The bridge is a little connection, that transforms serial Appletalk into ethernet.
Ansanté and Farallon sell these bridges. These printers were connected to old
Macintosh computers to a serial port. Nowadays, these port are no longer on new Macs
and these bridges can then be used to connect these printers to newer Macs. I have a
Laserwriter 320 (bought it for 75 guilders, plus a newly filled toner a 100 guilders,
sum = 175 guilders) connected to an iMac 400 with such a bridge, I should check at
home the brand name of the bridge.

These bridges are also very cheap, I bought one for eighty guilders (around 35 euro).

This could be bought by you I think as people donate to the ppc-port, don't they ?