i'm not sure i have the line you're talking about in my conf file.... i defintetly don't have anything that says NOTFOUND

there are a couple of lines near the end that are for pppd extra arguments and pppoe extra arguments, but i don't think that was what you were referring to.

should i add it myself? is it something like pppd=/usr/sbin/pppd ?

thanks