Citeren entropy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks for the reply...
>
> I have another problem... the bootloader, won't load. i put
setenv
> boot-device hd:11,\\:tbxi into the openfirmware. on reboot, it
shows a
> question mark while looking for a bootdrive then loads os x...
the
> bootstrap partition is there.....
>
> thanks for the help.

Same problem for me. In the bootloader dialog in the installer I
selected 'Done' and the dialog went away, should I have
selected 'OK' instead?

I also tried
  setenv boot-devive /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/[EMAIL PROTECTED]:10,\\:txbi
which resulted in the same.

Did you try
  boot hd:11,\\:txbi
in open firmware? When I did it it said
  can't OPEN hd:11,\\:txbi

So is this the result of selecting 'Done' in stead of 'OK'?

Thanks,

Sander
Zon Breedband Family, 2 keer zo snel als alle andere ADSL aanbieders.
Voor maar 34 euro per maand. Bestel nu op www.zonnet.nl/breedband
Tijdelijk gratis modem en geen aansluitkosten!