On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Olivier Grisel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to upgrade my ibook 2.2 from 9.1 to cooker using urpmi
> (urpmi urpmi and urpmi --auto-select --no-verify-rpm) and most of the
> system got upgraded after manually desinstalling some conflicting
> packages with urpme but I can't get the draktools back :
>
> <quote>
> # urpmi drakxtools-9.2-0.3mdk.ppc
> Certains paquetages demandés ne peuvent pas être installés :
> drakxtools-9.2-0.3mdk.ppc (perl-GTK2[>= 0.0.cvs.2003.04.04.1] non satisfait)
> </quote>
>
> However I have the following version installed on my system :
> perl-Gtk2-0.26.cvs.2003.07.07.1-1mdk
>
> Is it a problem with with capitalized letters in the perl-GTK2 package
> name ?
> How to solve this problem ?

They aren't the same package.  The perl-gtk2 api changed. I wrote a
summary of my cooker-ppc experience abotu a month ago and posted packages
I found to be lacking here:

http://peoples.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/cooker-ppc/

The summary in in this list's archives, as well as the PPC forum on
mandrakeclub.

MandrakeSoft