That would be great but how ?
It's often more complicated than that to build something working.

Example: I've just finished to build mozilla-firebird-0.7... Everything
fine, the rpm, the install, the icons... BUT It just don't work. It
seems to launch ok then.. stop. Nothing. I haven't find yet the problem.
So It could bring more problems to automatic the thing.

Although, if somebody could bring a script "à la" gentoo to build easy,
then upload back, I'm all ears.

I'd like something that do the:
"wget ftp://.....,
urpmi -s ...,