Kaixo!

On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 07:56:01PM +0000, Stefan van der Eijk wrote:

> File_contains_non-printabable_characters:     15

Just set LC_CTYPE=en instead of 'C' (you need the locale for English to be
installed of course)

> The packages included in "Architecture is not included"
> are packages that a specific for intel machine, like
> dosemu and Wine.

wine should have a line

ExclusiveArch: i386 i486 i586

in its spec file.
The same should be added for dosemu and such.

The alpha version need some alpha-specific ones too; like the emx86
I think is called allowing to run (most) Linux/i386 programs on Linux/alpha.

> The packages in "File_contains_non-printabable_characters"
> can probably be compiled, when I install a later version
> of RPM.

No; it's just a locales definition; if you use the 'C' locale any 8bit char
will lead to that message.
Using any 8bit locale when compiling will solve it.

Maybe rpm could be patched so it won't assume anymore that description
messages are in us-ascii only...

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga