Hello all,

I just tried an install from a cooker.iso image I made from a mirror (mirror
updated as of this morning) and chose "Install Custom System"

After it got to the part where it says "Reading Package information"  I got a
page that was something like:

                Exception Occured

Traceback(innermost last):

File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 218, in ?
        intf.run(todo,test=test)
File "usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/text.py", line 1000, in run
rc=apply(step[1](),step[2])

a bunch of other lines involving File "usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/*stuff*"
KeyError:knfsd-clients

At this point it asked whether to debug or not and when I said not it
proceeded to shutdown the system.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Luke